Daddy's Gal...

Posted by ansh.... | Posted on 11:23 AM

He didn't tell me how to live; he lives, and let me watch him do it

On our visit to hospital for some routine checkups while we were waiting for our turn to meet the Doc, I just noticed Aadi was looking at someone and had a big smile on her face…I also looked at the same direction and saw a father playing with his child he was so much engrossed that he did not even notice our stares. There was something very magical about that moment just at that time Aadi asked why you don’t write something about a father and daughter relationship. Well I have already given a thought about it before also... so today I am finally writing.
Well I have lot to say when it comes to my dad… He is my role model, he is the nicest human being I have ever met in my life, very simple and alas…I just worship him. He has always treated me like a princess in his royal castle always under his shadow of protection and love. He has never been strict to me for anything and trust me till date he has never scolded me ... might be the other reason is that I have always been a good daughter lolz… Hope I am not sounding like a narcissist. Whenever I used to have a fight with my mom over petty trifles I used to go to his office to complaint, he used to just respond with a big smile and then ask Arjun (guy working in his office) to get me whatever I want specially to eat as after a fight with mom we usually decide that we will not eat anything that she cooks ha ha. Once I even went on a hunger strike at home … and when my dad came back from office he made parathas for me ...though he is very bad at cooking but still I cannot express what it meant to me.   
 He used to narrate stories to me and my bro…. (That I now tell my roommates ;))  I have always been greedy for more stories and at times when he got frustrated…His favorite story was “Ek tha Raja Ek this Rani dono mar gaye khatm kahani” I miss those stories a lot. My dad is not very expressive but still on my b’day , which majority of the times I used to celebrate at my Nanihal as it falls during summer vacations , he used to send a big size b’day card in which except the address there was nothing… but still it was the best b’day wish for me. He can say a million words without saying anything and that‘s the way he is.
I just love the way he loves me, he makes me a proud daughter. I have lot of memories that I cannot replay but can just wish that I could….
Infact for every daughter her father provides a sense of security and reassures her that she will always be protected from harm. A father is always someone who wants to catch you before you fall but he instead picks you up, brushes you off and let you try again. Love you papa …I know you will never read this blog but still wanted to speak it loud. And you know I always used to do my best to impress you with my achievements J  whatever I am today is all because of your parenting, love and care Dad. You have always been my inspiration.

To all people if you think it’s too late to acknowledge your parents, it’s never too late

Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express.”



Comments (8)

Was dying to read your next blog....really aku..i became ur fan..ha ha

thanks shaddhu :) lucky to have friends like you... who actually inspire me to write :)

it was amazing to read...and see(ur snap)..
keep writing gal...

thnx ID :) for redaing and liking it ..

i m proud of u akansha

thnks for reading !!! God Bless

Hey! the cutie pie in the pic is you...Very Sweet and touchy! love it.

thanks di :)

Facebook Badge